Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Prezi+Pebble
My name is Judit.
I like programming.
I decided I wanted to be able to control my Prezi presentations with my Pebble.
Write a simple Pebble Watchapp that sends a message when buttons are pressed.
Write a companion iOS app that connects to the Pebble to recieve and interpret the incoming messages.
Write a networked Mac app that can receive the messages from the phone.
Use this app to interpret the message and convert it into corresponding keyboard keystrokes.
Get the frontmost app and pass the keystroke events to this app.
In this case, Prezi.
(But it would probably
work on anything else too.)