Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Source Control - Using gitflow and the history that led to it
Transcript of Source Control - Using gitflow and the history that led to it
a campaign for better software development
branching and merging
time moves forward...
Not really a programming practice per se, but
-oriented shops tend to follow similar version control practices. Keeping previous versions of code around, and tracking changes to code, is important even if only one programmer works on the application. Experienced
coders follow a system similar to this:
Always store backups
IN THE SAME DIRECTORY
as the original code to make it easier to
When you are editing a file and realize that
YOUR CHANGES ARE BIG ENOUGH
TO MAKE REVERTING HARD,
then save a
COPY WITH A .BAK EXTENSION
SEE EACH FILE'S HISTORY
so, how do we
release the kraken?