Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
History Of Games Consoles
Transcript of History Of Games Consoles
In 1975 Atari sells a home version of pong. This was a big hit after Atari was produced in 1972.
This was the frst console with a bright coulor and sound.
Nitendo Entertainment system
Nitendo, originaly a playing card company realesed a Nitendo entertainment system in the U.S.. This had games such as super Mario Bros and Legend of Zelda. This became the best selling console in history.
The launch of Sony's Playstation was the most popular console of the era. This had 3 dimensional gameplay. Also this had a program to watch DvD.
The PSP was a challanger to the gameboy domination of hand held consoles. Sony realseases the PSP in 2005 and this console hits the top
History of Games Consoles
The Brown Box was the first ever console invented by Ralph Baer. This Console was realesead in 1967. The Brown Box featured a total of 12 games. This is very simple. The players control two squares chasing each other.
BY DAMIAN DUSZYNSKI