Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fashion Photographer
Around $50,000 a year
Highlights clothing in memorable and exciting ways
Works closely with models and fashion designers
May be employed by magazines, catalogs, advertising agencies, or fashion houses.
May also be self employed.
Undergraduate degree not required.
Portfolio of work that emphasizes both technical and photographic skills.
Unique artistic perspective
Knowledge of technical elements of photography.
lighting, sharpness and composition, awareness of trends.
# Of Jobs In U.S
There are 13 big companies hiring photographers, mainly located in New York.
Future for Career?
If you become a successful fashion photographer, you could become very rich and famous.
Shoots for magazines
Fashion Photography, it's quite a long story. Go through the journey, and you'll get the glory. If you work hard and become known, you'll have no worry. Be a photographer and make fashion your story.