Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lesson 4: 09/23/2013 Stages of Change Model
Transcript of Lesson 4: 09/23/2013 Stages of Change Model
Stages of Change Model and how it impacts treatment
Not currently considering change:
"Ignorance is bliss"
"Sobriety is for quitters"
People are more aware of the pros
of changing but acutely
aware of the cons.
They are able to maintain the new
status quo with increased confidence
It works if you work it
James O. Prochaska
University of Rhode Island
Transtheoretical Model TTM
Stages of Change Readiness and Treatment Eagerness Scale
Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance
Clarify their thinking
What is the Evidence
Probe for alternatives
Question the Question