Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Motivation
“.... is the fuel, necessary to keep the human engine running.” Zig Ziglar
Alderfer's ERG Theory
TWO FACTOR THEORY
In 8 of 9 tasks they examined across 3 experiments
A negative impact on overall performance
There is a mismatch between
what science knows
what business does
results only work environment
3 different theories of Motivation between 1940's to 1960's
Identifying how this theories could be used on practices
Material rewords may not be the best one to
Identifying what your people need
Working at Google