Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Philosophy, Reality and Quantum Physics
Transcript of Philosophy, Reality and Quantum Physics
Quantum Physics BREE482 – Seminar 2
“Nothing is real unless it is observed.”
-Neils Bohr Theory First Really? BIOTHERMO FREESTYLIN '
ASSUMPTIONS 1. You cannot measure the exact velocity AND the exact direction of a single particle.
2.In quantum mechanics it is only possible to predict the probability of an outcome from a given experiment.
3. An elementary particle can be in more than one state a certain time The Cool Stuff! Schrodinger's Cat EPR Paradox and
Quantum entanglement = Pos neg (+) (-) Nicolas Fabien Ouellet has a tight ass !! Quantum Suicide? ...or not ! Conclusion Reference:
All of the above were viewed last night.