Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Philosophy, Reality and Quantum Physics
Transcript of Philosophy, Reality and Quantum Physics
Quantum Physics BREE482 – Seminar 2
“Nothing is real unless it is observed.”
-Neils Bohr Theory First Really? BIOTHERMO FREESTYLIN '
ASSUMPTIONS 1. You cannot measure the exact velocity AND the exact direction of a single particle.
2.In quantum mechanics it is only possible to predict the probability of an outcome from a given experiment.
3. An elementary particle can be in more than one state a certain time The Cool Stuff! Schrodinger's Cat EPR Paradox and
Quantum entanglement = Pos neg (+) (-) Nicolas Fabien Ouellet has a tight ass !! Quantum Suicide? ...or not ! Conclusion Reference:
All of the above were viewed last night.