Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CMS Library Orientation
Transcript of CMS Library Orientation
Brenda Lemon - District Librarian
Sue Hall - Library Assistant
TeCoa Seibert - Library Assistant
When: Before School
During the school day with teacher permission
Limit of 2 books & 1 magazine
for 2 weeks.
Overdue notices will be sent
to your Advisory teacher
Lost books and/or damaged books will be charged
14 Points for 6th Grade
16 Points for 7th Grade
18 Points for 8th Grade
You will find the points and book level inside the book.
Don't read books based solely on points
The library is a classroom.
Treat others with respect
The library is a classroom
Treat objects with respect