Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 2018I1W3D5
Get your homework ready. Come to the front and write one new word. Then, get in couples and practice yesterday's question.
Get in couples. And, practice the following warm-up. Then, you will have 30 seconds to impress. Coach, review the
SET THE TONE.
Person A: My mom says I should take piano lessons. I think
Person B: Trust your gut!
Person A: I have a feeling I should take a guitar lesson instead.
5 minutes speaking English 0 mistakes
Simple Past - Simple Present - Simple Future
Perfect Tenses - Modals - Conditionals Comparatives - Superlatives
Homework for tomorrow:
- Revise past vocabulary
- 10 new verbs or new vocabulary
- 10 recorded repetitions
COACH, TRACK TRAINEE'S HOMEWORK
differently, or in another way
Trust your gut:
Trust your instincts.