Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SELF Stirring MUG
Transcript of SELF Stirring MUG
~ Materials : Stainless and Plastic
~ Size : 8.5 x 11.5 (height) cm
~ Power : 2x battery AAA
~ Weight : 0.3 kg
SELF STIRRING MUG
Self Stirring Mug
"WHO NEEDS SPOONS ANYMORE?"
How to Use
1. Put 2 battery AAA on below the mug
2. Give some water
3. Put your drinking sachet
4. Press the stir button
5. Wait and Rock On
Innovation and Competitive Advantage Presentation
“Mug which can make tea, coffee, milk, syrup, etc"
- Using spoon
- More effort to stir and clean
Strength and Weakness
- Click and drink
- Less effort
By: Richard Irwan, Jonathan Ryan, Martin Natan, Yudha
- Using battery
- Hard to clean up
- More expensive than usual mug
- Less effort
"Self Stirring Mug for those who are just plain lazy!"
"Get maximum results with minimum effort!"