Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Alpha Phi Omega: Anaheim National Convention - "Time to Shine"
Transcript of Alpha Phi Omega: Anaheim National Convention - "Time to Shine"
www.apo.org Want a more visual presentation of National Conventions in the past?
Check this out! THERE IS MORE!!! Thought that was it? Award Ceremonies Workshops Fellowships Opening Ceremonies Interaction with brothers from all over the world Networking Services Our board of advisers and committee members have been working countless hours to make this event a once in a lifetime experience. 1. It has been about 32 years since a national convention has been held in California.
2. Anaheim has a diverse atmosphere filled with adventure and fun in the sun.
3. This year's venue is right across from the most popular tourist attraction in America: Disneyland and Disney California Adventures.
4. National Convention only comes once every TWO years.
5. The "BIGGEST FELLOWSHIP" of your life! "Why Should I Go To National Convention?" Stay at the Marriott Hotel! Where can I stay? Room Rates/night: $99.00 Address:
700 W Convention Way Anaheim, CA, 92802-3424 WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
REGISTER TODAY! What is Nationals? The gathering of brothers from our 300+ chapters accross the nation as well as brothers from around the world. Value Package:
Conference: $99 www.apo.org/leadershipdevelopment/nationalconvention