Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ribbit Ribbit! Part6
Transcript of Ribbit Ribbit! Part6
The great idea's of Polly to kiss him and Freddy didn't want
to be a frog anymore.
No, he didn't like Polly's idea.
Because he said YIKES! and ran as fast as he could.
Who stared with big, wide, froggy eyes?
Who said ‘I will give you a big kiss.’?
I am a handsome prince.
I am not a frog anymore.
Freddy kissed the frog.
Adult frog Egg mass
Young frog Embryo
Froglet with tail Tadpole
Tadpole with 4 legs Tadpole with 2 legs
1. Have time to read the script with students.
2. Do the Role-play.
3. Videotape the students' role-play.
Guess the word
1. Have students choose one of the 'Fluency' (p. 8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58)
2. Let them practice reading the passage.
3. Have each student come up to the front and read the passage.
4. Evaluate students' fluency by using Teacher Rubric in their book.
5. Ask them to get their parent's signature on Teacher Rubric.
Reading Fluency Checkup!