Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
1. What years does the map represent?
Transcript of 1. What years does the map represent?
Do Now - Friday, February 5, 2016
1. Imagine you are a scientist.
If you discovered a cure for a disease,
spread this information?
Today's Learning Objective
In a 4-6 sentence paragraph, SWBAT explain why Buddhism spread through China by citing at least
two religious examples
while using complete sentences.
Do Now - Part 2
Recap from yesterday
Buddhism spread through China because people wanted a way to relieve their suffering due to China's civil wars.
MAP SCAVENGER HUNT - Test your skills!
does the map represent?
2. What country does Buddhism START in?
3. How many modern day countries does Buddhism travel to in the map? (Hint: CAPITAL LETTERS)
4. Look at the different patterns on the map. What 2 countries does Buddhism reach last? (hint: LOOK AT THE KEY)
5. In what centuries does Buddhism reach these last countries?
Explain your answer in 2-3 complete sentences.
2. How would you spread this information
as quickly as possible
using modern technology?
NOTE: The Buddha (Siddartha) died
his ideas began to spread.
Make some predictions:
What are we looking at here?
How were these mystery objects created?
1. What does the artist in the video do that demonstrates craftsmanship?
2. What tools does he use?
3. How do his tools help him?
4. As a student, what tools do YOU use to help support your craftamanship?