Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
IBIE 2013 Donut Trends, Movers, and Shakers
Transcript of IBIE 2013 Donut Trends, Movers, and Shakers
"This is How We Roll"
Nostalgia & a tough economy drive us to those great tastes Grandma used to make! Today they are created with a twist!
These fruits are getting more attention from chefs – who are using them in unique ways beyond their classic uses. They are a simple way to infuse a unique flavor into a classic baked good.
Chocolate isn’t just “chocolate” any more! Take chocolate to new places:
Sometimes less is more!
Donuts in the News
Discovering Americas Bakeries
"No Ordinary Donut" - Sublime Doughnuts, Atlanta
• Red Velvet is the King
• Childhood favorites like S’mores
• “Fair Food” - Cotton Candy, Cracker Jacks, Caramel Apple
•Add chocolate garnishes for an upscale look
•Dip anything and everything in it!
•Combine with spices or fruit
• Consumers enjoy the novelty and the control of smaller portions.
• Its all about indulgence without guilt!
Donut Hole Dippers
Mini Donut Pops
"Guava & Cheese"
Peanut Butter & Jelly
Q & A
How much did the world's largest donut weigh?
When is National Donut Day?
How many donuts are consumed each year in the USA?
The Polish Paczki is traditionally