Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Opening up the gates: scaffolding lifelong learning
Transcript of Opening up the gates: scaffolding lifelong learning
To cite this work:
Peña-López, Ismael (2016). Opening up the gates: bridging higher education and lifelong learning.
Shaking the brick and mortar: moving higher education online. Florence: European University Institute
To contact the author: http://contact.ictlogy.net
All the information in this document under a
Creative Commons license:
Attribution – Non Commercial
5 December 2016
Shaking the brick and mortar: moving higher education online.
Florence: European University Institute
What is learning?
What is being?
learning by teaching