Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Opening up the gates: scaffolding lifelong learning
Transcript of Opening up the gates: scaffolding lifelong learning
To cite this work:
Peña-López, Ismael (2016). Opening up the gates: bridging higher education and lifelong learning.
Shaking the brick and mortar: moving higher education online. Florence: European University Institute
To contact the author: http://contact.ictlogy.net
All the information in this document under a
Creative Commons license:
Attribution – Non Commercial
5 December 2016
Shaking the brick and mortar: moving higher education online.
Florence: European University Institute
What is learning?
What is being?
learning by teaching