Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cesar and Alvaro
Transcript of Cesar and Alvaro
The people elect their governors about the votes.
Enrique Peña Nieto is a president for Mexico.
Mexican flag, along with the national anthem and shield, is one of the national symbols.
Weight was the first currency in the world to use the "$" sign.
The language is Spanish
The religion is Roman Catholic
Traditional food: Tacos, Quesadillas, Frijoles etc.
El Angel de la Independencia also known as the Columna de la Independencia is located in downtown Mexico City on a roundabout over Paseo de la Reforma.
Bienvenidos A México
By : Alvaro Barajas and Cesar Sanchez
Tour for Mexico
This is the map for Mexico.
(Mexico is a democrat