Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of 5 themes of Geography
Transcript of Copy of 5 themes of Geography
Five Themes of Geography
Location - tells you where one thing is in relation to another
Absolute location: absolute spot or exact spot
Relative location: not an exact location
Place - tells you what a location is like.
places have human and physical features. Most places are changed by natural disasters (earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes) and some are changed in climate.
Regions - have some sort of characteristic that unifies the area.
Regions divide the world into units for geographic study.
Movement - way of people ,products, information and ideas can move from one place to another
Human-Environment Interactions - this theme tells you how humans adapt and modify the environment.
Humans can shape the landscape through their actions with the land. This can have both positive and negative affects.
Remember the 5 themes of geography:
5). Human-Environment Interactions
Thanks for watching
Sources: textbook, www.google.com, google images.