Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Motivation
Your goals are in a true sense your motivation.
That is why they are personal.
Tips on Daily Motivation
Six Sources of Influence
Structural Social Personal
Surround Yourself to Create Motivational Consistency
is the reason for an action.
That which gives
purpose & direction to behaviour.
“what drives you”
IS BIG ENOUGH
Know your values
Defining YOUR values and principals will give you clear boundaries and guidelines.
will define your
CODE of CONDUCT
define motivation in a personal manner
that is relevant to you, it
will compel you to take action.
Do. Do. Do.
Focus on your dreams
Start the day with passion
Feed Your mind
: Leverage Peer pressure.
The power of association.
changing deeply entrenched habits requires help, information and real support from others. Get a coach, an expert.
: Tap into your desires and wants
: to change persistent and resistant habits Learn new skills/ tactics to stay motivated
It is all about attitude!
When there is a will there is a way!
: Link short term rewards to the new habits you are trying to form
Visual cues that help you focus on your goals to influence your behavior
1. Decide what you really want to achieve.
Make your plan of action
Review your goals daily
3. Set a deadline for your goals
2. Be specific and realistic about what it is that you want to achieve.
Execute your plan
write out your goals
Be grateful. Gratitude is happiness. Happiness is motivating
THE HOW DOESN’T MATTER