Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Eating Habits in Germany
Transcript of Eating Habits in Germany
One of the most common fast food chains in Germany is Döner Kebab, a restaurant introduced by Turkish immigrants. If in Germany, keep these customs in mind:
1. Germans eat less with their hands. Please be sure to use a fork with your french fries!
2. Be sure to keep your elbows off the table, and don't put your hands in your lap.
3. Make sure that you compliment the cook. ("das schmeckt wunderbar" Restaurant Etiquette The following is a list of differences between the United States and Germany:
*You must ask for ice cubes for your drink
* There are no refills on drinks
* If you cross your knife and fork on your plate, it means you are pausing. If you lay your knife and fork side by side, it means that you are finished with your meal.
*Tips are not as generous due to the fact that waiters are paid more per hour. Works Cited and Sources All information was taken from Germanfoods.org
http://www.germanfoods.org/consumer/facts/eatinghabits.cfm das Frühstück