Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Introduction
Based on your spontaneous immediate decision, can you set out the reasons for your choice?
My reaction towards this situation as a manager at first would be surprised yet curious at the same time.
However, I would not be content of how these young children are working hard on assembling these toys.
Although this company has high quality products with low prices my decision as a manger would be is to find another factory to work with.
The reason for my decision is the children that are working in this situation, and if I agreed to collaborate with this company I would be encouraging child labor.
Where it is against my values because it is labor abuse.
sanaa bin tooq
Ethical Dilemma: producing toys – child's play