Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Andy Apodaca
Safety in the year 2050 needs to be heavily improved. I think if we updated our doors it would help improve the safety in the classrom.
One way to imrpove the safety is to create a new and inovated door. This door will only allow entery to the class by finger print ID. If for some odd reason the finger print does not work the you can still type in your student ID number. Another thing that will make the classrooms more safe is all rooms are tornado proof. This allows students to not take the risk of walking to make it to the safe room. This is how to improve safety in Lakeside 2050.
Safety in the classroom
A Glimpse into the Future of Lakeside School District