Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Machine Vision
* Measure dimensions within thousandths of an inch
* Identify or recognize an object
* Verify the product meets company standards
* Identify flaws that the human eye may miss
* Fast and accurate
* Can work in environments not safe for humans Machine vision is used in almost every manufacturing industry today. The future of machine vision is growing. Cameras used in the future of machine vision will use a higher pixel level and have better colour resolution. This will help better monitor problems that may occur in the process of making products and maintaining good production. Efficiency within the industry will be greater which will result in higher customer satisfaction. Machine Vision is being used more and more in industry because it is affordable and not big in size. Robotic eyes are easy to use and repairs are low in cost. Cameras and robotic eyes are very efficient and do not need to be repaired often which is what makes them such a successful piece of equipment in many growing industries today. The Future of Machine Vision