Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Future-Proof Their Education (short)
Transcript of Future-Proof Their Education (short)
by Maria H. Andersen, Ph.D.
Illustrations by Mat Moore
What information is needed?
How is the information organized?
What would be the best sources?
Where/how should I look?
Manage Information Stream
Reflect and Evaluate
Know what you know
Formulate good questions
Pay Attention to Details
Set and Meet Goals
Formulate a Learning Plan
(when you need to)
Determine and create the right media for the job.
Convey Ideas in Text
Depict Data Visually
Speak so that others understand
Design for the Audience
Advocate and Influence
Face-to-face or Virtually
Resolve Conflict and Negotiate
Think across disciplines
Think across cultures
Adapt to new situations
How do you prepare for an uncertain future with multiple career paths?
Where technical knowledge doubles every two years?
You pay attention to the that surround the content.
Read with understanding
Licensed for Creative Commons
Attibution Non-Commercial Share Alike