Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ryan Squires Duties of a servant
Transcript of Ryan Squires Duties of a servant
Life of a Servant
Servants were very important .They were gardeners,farm laborers,musicians , and dancers. During flood season they would change jobs. 80% of all slaves were servants. Servants of pharaohs
were almost treated like nobles.
Men and boys irrigated crops with a shaduf. Women baked bread,brewed beer,and spun thread. During flood season they worked on temples and pyramids. Animals were very helpful but took a lot of work. Some of the crops farmers grew were fig trees,wheat,and barley. One of the most important crops was grain.