Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Being African American
Transcript of Being African American
Who am I?
I am a 10 year old African-American
girl. I live in California, in the United States of America.
Is the culture of Los Angeles becoming more of a "melting pot" or "salad bowl"?
Sally Ride students
( student council)
My name is Raven Sanaa Howell. I am a Sally Ride student. I'm doing a Prezi about 2 cultural metaphors. The metaphors are ''melting pot" and "salad bowl." "Melting pot" means when many different cultures mix into one. "Salad bowl" means when cultures stay with the same form, shape, and identity.
I interviewed my grandmother, named Ladell King. She is 60 years old, African-American. She also lives in the United States of America.
parents bribing kids
proof of racism
DQ: Is the culture of Los Angeles becoming more of a "melting pot" or "salad bowl"?
I THINK IT'S A LITTLE BIT OF BOTH.
BY: RAVEN SANAA HOWELL