Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Common Prefixes Prefix Meaning Example pre- before preview un- not unbelievable dis- not disagree re- again rewrite mis- not Reading: F
Transcript of Common Prefixes Prefix Meaning Example pre- before preview un- not unbelievable dis- not disagree re- again rewrite mis- not Reading: F
Common Suffixes DISAGREE A Prefix goes before the word.
A Suffix goes at the end of the word. Both a Prefix and a Suffix change the word. Pre- Means Before You may need to rethink and rewrite your report. "IM" means NOT Seeing a pig fly is impossible. IMPOSSIBLE BI MEANS TWO Bicycle I want to ride my Bicycle. "OUS" Means Full Of Now check out Suffixes DANGEROUS "Ness" A state of being. Happiness "LY" Means Like Gently Gently pet the bunny. Cliff jumping can be dangerous! Playing brings happiness. "ment" Means a State of. EXCITEMENT Scoring a touchdown brings me great excitement! "er" Means Doer TEACHER I have a great Teacher!~ "Un" Means NOt Unbelievable Unafraid
Unalike The magician was unbelievable and unlike anyting I had ever seen. Predict Prepare Disorganized Disqualified Rethink Immature Bicolor This fish is bicolor.