Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Midwest IDSA Conference: Story telling
Transcript of Midwest IDSA Conference: Story telling
celebrates the CRAFTSMAN
and promotes THINKING & DOING."
-Oved Valadez, Ziba Design goal of design: achieve an emotional response
or reaction from user "It’s not about getting it done, it’s about getting it right"
-Steve Baumann, Trek Bicycle Give context for decisions be an advocate for the user be an expert frame styling references in a strategic context gain approval from within Focus on what’s important -maintain benefit if you can’t get the feature -if implementation is a benefit, don’t let go! hold on to project until they make you let go! Don’t just create a product, create a total user experience Design for specific users and others will follow Understand your restrictions process, manufacturing, market limit color pallette to maintain consistency sometimes you push boundaries restrictions may be analogous to research Harley-Davidson Levi's American Apperal Trek Bicycle Examples: