Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Journey to the top (time management)
Transcript of Journey to the top (time management)
dread the job
lack of confidence
lack of focus
beeps, buzzes and flashes
dreaded double Q
What is your productivity style?
What would you do if you had an extra 10 hours per week?
The amount of time it takes to complete things increases
The quality of the work you do decreases
Your stress levels increase
Areas to organize or clean
Computers, monitors or printers
Software and apps
Your mind is not an acceptable gathering point
think of your calendar as your time budget.
avoid double-booking yourself.
never commit to an appointment without putting it into your calendar.
schedule buffer and travel time for appointments.
think of your calendar as a commitment.
think long term.
no visitors allowed
1. move all unprocessed items into one big inbox.
2. put any items that need to be dealt with or accessed in the next week into the temporary one-week inbox.
3. don't throw anything away.
4. remove anything that is visiting in the wrong home. These are unprocessed items.
5. dump any miscellaneous drawers or files into the inbox. These are unprocessed items.
6. create more homes for items as necessary.
7. label homes as you create them.
No to others
No to yourself
to say NO you should have a bigger YES
Person requesting help
Importance of the work
Your current load
A perhaps list
Do I need to do this now or can I do it later ?
When's the latest I can complete this?
Production is better than perfection
I'm a note for some one else
1 item from 1 gathering point
What's the next step ?
Is this something I want to be doing with my life ?
every thing has a home, and no visitors allowed
when in doubt
when in doubt
throw it out
note for my self