Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Figurative Language in Music By:Angelika
Transcript of Figurative Language in Music By:Angelika
Simile Figurative Language in Music
By: Angelika Metaphor: a word or phrase without using like or as
A blanket of snow covered the streets.
He has a heart of stone.
Her soft voice was music to my ears. Examples:
Boom,Crash,Sqeak,Splish,Splash Onomatopoeia: is an imitation of a sound in words. Examples:
The stars danced playfully in the moonlit sky.
The thunder grumbled like an old man.
Her life passed her by Personification: Objects having human qualities Songs With
S Trey Songz: Heart Attack It feels like a heart attack Firework Is a Song With Similes Katy Perry:
Firework Heartless Has Metaphors Kanye West:
Heartless I Feel So Heartless Shine Bright like A Diamond Just Like A Circus Britney Spears:
Diamonds Diamiond Has Similes Circus has Similes Thanks For Wacthing !