Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Figurative Language in Music By:Angelika
Transcript of Figurative Language in Music By:Angelika
Simile Figurative Language in Music
By: Angelika Metaphor: a word or phrase without using like or as
A blanket of snow covered the streets.
He has a heart of stone.
Her soft voice was music to my ears. Examples:
Boom,Crash,Sqeak,Splish,Splash Onomatopoeia: is an imitation of a sound in words. Examples:
The stars danced playfully in the moonlit sky.
The thunder grumbled like an old man.
Her life passed her by Personification: Objects having human qualities Songs With
S Trey Songz: Heart Attack It feels like a heart attack Firework Is a Song With Similes Katy Perry:
Firework Heartless Has Metaphors Kanye West:
Heartless I Feel So Heartless Shine Bright like A Diamond Just Like A Circus Britney Spears:
Diamonds Diamiond Has Similes Circus has Similes Thanks For Wacthing !