Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is PHYSICS?
Transcript of What is PHYSICS?
(ancient Greek - knowledge of nature)
Study of Matter or Mass "m"
Study of Motion
Study of Energy "E"
Particle Physics (Quantum Mechanics)
Kinematics describes how things move very precisely
Dynamics explains why things move as described in kinematics
Newtonian Mechanics precisely describes how and why things move
Unifies principles common to all the sciences