Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pizza Rush
Public Relation Campaign
Age: 20-35 years old
Income: Mid- Low
People who want to have a quick meal and want to donate as well.
scope: We are going to run charities campaign. Starting at Sydney. The campaign will be complete by the end of November 2014, starting in October, 2014.( 2 months )
theme: Helping make miracles.
objectives: To improve company's image and restore company's reputation.
- The business shall not misleading customer about products and services.
- The business is not promising to do more than they can making unrealistic claims about their products.
- Members shall deal fairly and honestly with their employers and clients
By Tanaporn Rungsereekul
Who is campaign audience?
Like us on Facebook
customer will get 10% discount or they can donate to charity.
Share our Campaign on Facebook
1 Prize = 2 tickets
Buy Pizza to join our campaign
legal and ethical
- Do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin
Text the number which is on a pizza box to win 20 prize movie ticket every week.
30 % of sale will go to Oxfam charity
We will update amount of money that go to charity on Facebook every day.
schedule and costs of our campaign
Codes of practice, such as the Australian Direct Marketing Association (ADMA) Code of Practice
- Members shall avoid conduct or practices likely to bring discredit upon themselves, the Institute, their employers or clients
c. Anti –discrimination legislation and principles of equal opportunity
d. Copyright and privacy laws
- Copy right protects various different media There are two ways to use your copyright. You can assign it or you can licences it.