Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Coral Divers
·Sales / Marketing
·Management and Organization
• Property land and its location
-Safety and knowledge
-Comprehension of familiar behaviour
• Motel-type structure
• Space and facilities for a restaurant
• Office building
• Three boats and a van
• Other facilities
• 2 boat captains
• 2 mates
• 1 housekeeper
• 1 groundskeeper
• 1 person for office & store
• 3 scuba diving instructors
(not including Greywell).
Greywell, the resort's owner.
Margaret, the owner's wife.
Shark diving protests.
Import and export taxes
Lose of potential profitable clients
Lack of viral communication
Affiliation and/or consultancy with Rascals
Increases in unemployment
Familiary oriented inhabitants
Big offer of babysitters
Easy to find specialized staff
Positive environmental profiles
Existence of play zones
60% of the divers travelled domestically and frequently
Existence of internet
Popularity of scuba diving
Decrease in the age of certification
Increase in active divers.
Proximity to Shark Wall and Shark Buoy
A) Rascals in Paradise
Option 2: Adventure diving
Shark's premium $50
Attract a variety of customers
Food to feed the sharks
Special swimsuit $ 15000/u
More expert divers
Loss of liquidity
High level of debt
- Higher booking capacity
- Support from the locals
- Young children would bring extra benefits at no cost.
- Opening the dining room would be costly
- A play area should be built
- Remodeling costs: $15,000 - $25,000
* Compared to the Standard Coral Divers package which includes accommodation, scuba diving and breakfast.
$7.5/hour • 6 hours/day • 5 days/week =
$5/meal • 2 meals/day • 7 days/week • 3 people =
Airport transfer cost:
$1,050 = $1600 x 0.8 - $230
$2,381 = $3,545 x 0.8 - $455
$570 = $1600 x 0.5 - $230
$1,317.5 = $3,545 x 0.5 - $455
Day to day operations
Strict policies and attentiveness
1) Rascals in Paradise
2) Adventure oriented strategy