Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
It's going Tinder!
Transcript of It's going Tinder!
-Methods and materials
Aim and Hypothesis of the project
-No significant difference at α=0.05 (p value 0.17)
-Rejection of our hypothesis
-Instead we concluded that .....
- 4 separate Facebook accounts connected to Tinder
- 4 smart phones
- 2 models (Mick and Michael): 1 normal photo (symmetrical), 1 modified (asymmetrical) photo
- accepted 150 people a day for 3 days
Methods and Materials
We're going Tinder!
By: Megan, Roos, Kelly, and Tim
The Models (Model 1)
-Amsterdam population of 18-25 females not representative.
-What could we do differently?
Discussion and conclusion
The Amsterdam female population of 18 to 25 finds those with a symmetrical face significantly more attractive than those with an asymmetrical face
Histogram: a visual representation of proportions collected