Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Conflict Resolution
: perceived differences
resulting in some form of
interference or opposition
11 Communication Tips for Healthy Conflict Resolution
1. Be specific
2. Resist the temptation to involve yourself
3. Try to depersonalize conflicts
4. Be open and listen
5. Don't always involve your superiors
6. Be in agreement
7. Take it outside
8. Limit your complaints
9. Know when conflict isn't just conflict
10. Consider a mediator
11. It's not all about you
Kenneth W. Thomas and Ralph H. Kilmann, 1974
Thomas Killmann Conflict Mode Instrument
Sources of Conflict
1. Communication Difference
2. Structural Differentiation
3. Personal Differences
Printing the Poster on a T-shirt
Putting up Poster on Tues. and Thurs.
Used Win-Lose by taking confidential items by force to solve other problems
Can Turn into bullying
Postponing the decision to a later date
Refuse to submit or compromise-wants a Win-Lose at all cost