Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CCES - Writing: Transition fo CCSS
Transcript of CCES - Writing: Transition fo CCSS
F & P
Writing Samples What does the data indicate? Our Current State Writing Test District Writing Data SC/CCSS Commonalities CCSS Writing Standards
three types of writing
the writing process
the quality of student writing
writing as an integral part of instruction
writing across ALL disciplines and for multiple audiences Q & A How should we approach Writing instruction?
What do we keep?
The Writing Process
using anchor texts to model writing
What do we throw away?
writing in isolation
What do we add?
higher volumes of writing
writing for meaningful purposes across ALL content areas
strategically using writing as a means of assessing comprehension
MORE opportunities for students to write
evidence to support our thinking
Crowders Creek Elementary Test Components
Previous & Sample Writing Prompts
Q & A