Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
7-Eleven the dream business!!!!
Transcript of 7-Eleven the dream business!!!!
Some may ask why a 7-Eleven, in this presentation you will find out. Also, what it takes to have a 7-Eleven.
19 E. Berkshire Dr.,Crystal Lake,IL,60014
an average employee wage would be around $12.00 an hour with 20 % benefits. More money per hour with more experience. Minimum wage would be about $7.85-8.10.
How much are you charging ?
Photos of my 7-Eleven and some supplies
Prices of Utilities
electricity: on average is $300-400
gas: on average is around $300
phone:on average is about $75
trash: on average is around $80
water: on average is $60
internet: on average about $20
*Utilities are paid monthly.
Location of my 7-Eleven:
Fountain drink Gulp (small): $1.19
* most popular products
*I chose this location because it is on the corner of a four- way intersection. Since it's on the corner it gives me more business and easier access to customers.
*on 7-Eleven's anniversary I will give free slurpees to attract customers.
* Slogan: "Oh Thank Heaven!"
* I will create a customer appreciation card, you use when you purchase something ,and at a certain amount of purchases you get something free. You could also win something.
*I will choose my employees through interview
Ways I will pick my employees
*They will hired based on:
on job experience
Prices and photos of more supplies
* In my business, since I only have 5,000 dollars to start off with I need a loan.
Banking, Insurance, and Loans
* The location that I chose to have my business asking price is $1,695,000.
* Through the mortgage calculator I found my mortgage to be $9,489.87 a month.
* The property taxes on this business are $29,442.26
* For insurance, I would get State farm insurance for a small business which includes protection and liability.
* 7-Eleven goes by the motto "the customer is always right."
* 7-Eleven not only brings convenience to the people but also, a happy experience.
*made it for mrs. naughton's class on october 10, 2012