Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Something to Chew On
Transcript of Something to Chew On
Lesson Unit Created by Nicole Miles 3rd Grade
What do you know about gum?
How It's Made
Cloze Reading Poem
What does the word
mean and how does it apply to literature that we may read?
The dictionary defines adaptation...
Adapting Your Poem
The Sticky Truth About Gum
Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum
Facts vs. Opinions
Fact or Opinion Song
Determining the Differences Between Facts and Opinions
1. What is an opinion?
2. What is a fact?
3. When will you use opinions when I am writing?
4. When will you need to use only facts when I am writing?
What It's Made Of
Facts about gum
The History of Gum