Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Teaching Critical Lenses through Disney Movies
Transcript of Teaching Critical Lenses through Disney Movies
Teaching Critical Lenses Through Disney Movies
...through the Archetypal Lens
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
...through the Psychological Lens
...through the Historical Lens
...through the Feminist Lens
Damsel in Distress
What is the character thinking?
Females are objects
Needed to be saved
It's a man's world...
If you received a PINK letter, you are analyzing "Cinderella" through the Feminist Lens
If you received a BLUE letter, you are analyzing "Snow White" through the Psychological Lens.
If you received a GREEN letter, you will be analyzing "Robin Hood" through the Historical Lens.
If you received an ORANGE letter, you are analyzing "Hercules" through the Archetypal Lens.
What do these letters represent?
These are your jobs...
R= Reader. You will read the synopsis.
S= Summarizer. You will summarize the main points of the synopsis and Critical Lens Notes.
W= Writer. You will be writing for your group.
P= Presenter. You will be presenting your findings to the class.