Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Artist Trading Cards
Transcript of Copy of Artist Trading Cards
What are they?
measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches
be traded for other cards not sold.
be flat enough to fit into a plastic trading card sleeve.
be signed and dated on the back of the card.
Began in 1996 by Swiss artist M. Vänçi Stirnemann.
How do you make 'em?
When creating a card: Rule of Three
1.) Start with a 2.5" x 3.5" piece of thick paper
2.) include a background
3.) create a focal image
4.) add an embellishment.
Start by creating an interesting background out of the heavy paper
Next think of a strong image to represent your idea using a drawing or a magazine image....
Last pick a way to embellish your card to make it look just right and different from everyone else.
Be careful not to go too far- we aren't trying to recreate Las Vegas!!
So what should we make them about?
You will be creating 5 final Trading Cards:
A small piece of art that uses mixed media and is similar to a baseball card.
Two cards must involve 'Observation'
Two have to incorporate language (words) in a creative way
Last card is your choice