Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of LG Electronics
LG was founded on January 5, 1947
Founded by Koo-In-Hwoi
LG operates through five divisions: Mobile Communications, Home Entertainment, Home Appliances, Air Conditioning, and Energy Solutions
LG started off as a partnership through two Korean companies, Lak-Hui and GoldStar
Two types of jobs/careers that would be part of this company are Customer Service and Marketing. If you are a customer service representative you are considered a sales associate. Your job is to help customers pick out the right product for them and to make them satisfied. If you have a job in the marketing field you are considered a marketer. Your job is to promote the company’s products and services and attempt to gain new customers.
1. From December 9th to December 13th the stock value increased, from December 16th to December 20th the stock value decreased, from December 23rd to December 27th the stock value increased, from December 30th to January 3rd the stock value decreased significantly, and from January 6th to January 10th the stock value was steady.
2. We would invest in the company`s stocks in the future if their stock value increases.
LG organizes charitable events all over the world, including countries like Canada. They have done a charitable event called The Inside Ride. The Inside Ride is Canada’s first indoor cycling challenge dedicated to supporting children with cancer.
There is a local event which is held annually in Toronto. It is called The LG Innovators Ball. The annual event that recognizes and celebrates the contributions of Canadian leaders and innovators. Through this event, funds are raised for Adopt-a-Class – a program that provides free class visits to the Ontario Science Center.
Corporate Social Responsibility
LG exports products such as the G Flex and the Ultra HD 4K TV.
LG exports to countries such as Canada and the United States.
Some retail stores that sell these LG products are Best Buy and Future Shop
Product: They’re increasing the quality of all their products, a lot of products.
Price: LG has lower prices compared to competitors, such as Samsung.
Place: LG Products are sold at retail stores, such as Best Buy and Future Shop. It’s an indirect channel of distribution.
Promotion: LG has commercials for new products that they release. They also have a lot of advertisements in flyers and newspapers. When they release certain new products, they usually have an event to show its qualities and features.
This concludes our presentation,
thank you for watching.