Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Matt, Max, JP, Stephen W3, World Music
Transcript of Matt, Max, JP, Stephen W3, World Music
Zimbabwe's traditional music is composed of Reggae and similar to a Hip-Hop style. Zimbabwe's music is composed of folk style. It is also composed of Reggae. The whole music is centered around the Mbiral instrument.
Matt, Max, JP, Stephen W3, World Music, Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe is a country near
Joyful, Smooth, Happy
Oliver Tuku Mtukudzi
September 22, 1952
February 1, 1983 Age 30
National Sports Stadium, Harare
Rufaro Stadium, Harare
Harare Sports Club, Harare
The function of music in Zimbabwe is a Reggae, Hip-Hop style.
include Africa Day that takes place on May 25
Osogbo Festival is celebrated
for seven days in
July/August in Osogbo, Nigeria.
Zimbabwe borders South Africa
Zimbabwe has a Presidential Republic Government
I got my information from
Google and Wikipedia.
Video Credit: YouTube