Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pure Substances and Mixtures...
Transcript of Pure Substances and Mixtures...
A substance that is physically combined with elements and compound. An example of a mixture would be PIZZA!!!
A heterogeneous mixture is when a mixture does not have has a uniform composition.Every time you scoop you get something different
A homogenous mixture is when a mixture has a uniform composition. Every time you scoop you get the same thing
Heterogeneous and homogeneous are two specific types of mixtures.
Here is an example of the periodic table.This table has all of the elements.
A substance that has definite chemical and physical properties. They include appearance, melting point and reactivity.An example of a pure substance is water.
The smallest unit of an element that maintains the properties of that element.
Types of Mixtures