Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Earth's Interior
4 miles 40 km
25 miles Lithosphere - the rigid upper layer of the Earth consisting of the crust and upper mantle Asthenosphere - Is the solid layer of the mantle under the lithosphere that has fluid like characteristics 66% by mass
83% by volume Plasticity Capability
molded - liquid region of the Earth's interior that lies between the mantle and the inner core Viscosity - measure of resistance of a fluid Magnetic Field 750 F
400 C .5% mass 60% SIO2 - Quartz 930-7200 F
500-4000 C 44% O
20% Mg 7950-11000 F
4400-6100 C 30.8% Ni and Fe 11000+ F
6100+ C 1.7% Ni and Fe Possibly gold, platinum
and other precious metals Solid metal Pressure is 3,500,000 Disrupt our modern society Protects