Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BCM 2010 CONTEMPORARY MANAGEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Transcript of BCM 2010 CONTEMPORARY MANAGEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
A business plan which is workable in the market.
Time is precious to everyone, we are looking for service that is
fast, easy and convenient
in order for us to save our time.
- Near to city or expressway
- High volume of traffic
- Availability of Employee
Initial Investment Requirement
Land- RM 250,000
Building - RM 200,000
Cost of goods- RM50,000
Total = RM 500,000
1) Convenient shop is no more convenient when customer is required to find parking lot, enter the store in order to get something they wanted.
2) Currently, only McDonald provides drive through service for its customer. People have no other choice but only choose for McD which is not that healthy.
Describe the desired state
- WE PROPOSED
A COMBINATION OF RESTAURANT, CAFE AND GROCERY SHOP IN A STORE.
- OUR FOCUS IS ON
SPEED AND EFFICIENCY
- WITH THE IDEA OF DRIVE THROUGH SERVICE
- set meal with lower price
2) Membership loyalty card/ E-Card
3) Information Technology Development
EverMart is proposed to be establish in the year of 2018. After we have:
c) Stable income
- Reference to successful business in the market
- Come up with a business plan that suit consumers of Malaysia
Cafe, Restaurant and Grocery Store
with drive through service.
Challenges and opportunities
-Lack of capital
-Lack of experience
Identify the problem
- Man power?
- Design of building ?
- Customer attraction?
- Core element of the business?
- Where and how we are going to deal with our business?
Explain what success will bring
One of the next:
Show how things would improve
- Save time
-eg, a cup of coffee on the way to office
How problems can be resolved
You need not longer to find a parking lot, turn off your engine and enter the shop. Our staff will service you once you enter our store. You can take away immediately after order was taken. We estimate that each customer will be serve within 1-3 minute.
The common way: contributed by team-member
RM 20,000 investment from each member and RM 80,000 loan from each member
Total: RM 600,000
Required: RM 500,000
Reserved: RM 100,000
Sell our idea to any investor who is interested to be shareholder of the company
eg, MMU, Berjaya Group
Pros: Financially strong
Information Technology Plan
a) Mobile platform for purchase
b) Place order via mobile
c) Payment was done via internet transaction
d) Collection upon arrival
e) Identification using QR Code
1) Marketing Online:
Google Adwords, Google Places, Facebook...
2) Social Media or Press
City Explorer, Newspaper, Radio Broadcast...
3) Participating or organising event
for the benefits of community
No return guarantee
Estimated duration for return of investment: 2-5 years
Franchise our store for the next 10 years.
Possible location targeted: KL, JB and Penang
We may go to overseas if it is a success in Malaysia -> Singapore
Based on Jim Harvey's speech structures
Leading giant in the country
Coffee, tea, carbonated drinks, fruit juice...
Fried Rice, Fried Noodle, Spaghetti, salad...
Newspaper, medical supplies, health and beauty product... everything you can get from normal Mart is available here
marked in red
a) 2 staff in charge of serving drive through customers
b) 2 staff in charge of serving walk in customer and preparation of foods and goods.