Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ancient Chinese Dominoes
Transcript of Ancient Chinese Dominoes
Ancient Chinese domines are a matching game that involves tiles with a different number of dots(pips) on each half of the tile. 32 tile appear in a set.
What are AncientChinese dominoes?
What are dominoes made of?
Dominoes are originaly made of bone, ivory and hardwoods
When did dominoes first appear?
Dominoes first appeared in Ancient china in the early 1100s dominoes were invented by Hung Ming
Why were doinoes invented?
Huang Ming for the amusement of his soldiers to keep them awake so no intruders could invade.
Did you know?
The earliest dominoes where
made of ox bone
What is ''the dominoe effect''
The domino effect is a chain reaction that occurs when a small change causes a similar change nearby, which then causes another similar change, and keeps on going till no dominoes stand.