Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
children activity: Romans
Transcript of children activity: Romans
THE ROMANS DAY 1: First activity: Age
of children: 5-6 Dressing up!!!! OBJECTIVES:
Make them participate.
Teach them how Roman's soldiers dressed. DAY 2:
ACTIVITY 2: Play a video
Who were the Romans? MAIN OBJECTIVE:
-Understand how the Romans lived. Day 2:
Activity number 3:
Play Roman Games:
-spinning top (peonza)
-Dice (dado) They will make their costumes in class Making of: dressing costumes 1
MATERIALS for the helmet:
-Scissors Helmet: Materials for the Armor
. Shoe box and the lid of the box.
.Scissors and glue.
.Paintings. x 2: One for the back One for the fornt Put together two sides of the lid
(twice) And add the armor part Materials to
Make the skirt:
scissors 2 3