Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fast Food Math Project
Transcript of Fast Food Math Project
Small Latte with Nonfat Milk
Breakfast Sandwich (Egg, Beef Patty, and Cheese on an English Muffin)
4 Piece Chicken Nuggets
Small French Fries
12 fl oz. (Small) Chocolate Shake
Honey Mustard Crispy Chicken Wrap
12 fl. oz. (Small) Coca-Cola Here's what I found! Meal 1 Small Latte with Nonfat Milk, Apple Slices, and Breakfast Sandwich (Egg, Cheese, and Beef Patty on an English Muffin) Meal 2 4 Piece Chicken Nuggets, Small French Fries, and a 12 fl oz (Small) Chocolate Shake Meal 3 Honey Mustard Crispy Chicken Wrap and a
12 fl. oz. (Small) Coca-Cola My Sources "BURGER KING® USA Nutritionals: Core, Regional and Limited Time Offerings March
2013." Burger King. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 Mar. 2013. <http://www.bk.com/cms/
MenuNutritionInformation_March2013.pdf>. "Full Menu Explorer." McDonald's. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 Mar. 2013.