Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cultural partnerships & alternative forms of cultural service delivery
Transcript of Cultural partnerships & alternative forms of cultural service delivery
Partnerships 3. The sector's response 4. [Attempt at] Conclusion Business Models Outside In Partnerships The sector's response Digital Revolution Antony Gormley (1998)/ Cornelia Parker reinterpreted (2010) commissioning culture trusts Nick Dodds and Becky Schutt
18 July 2011 www.feiuk.com
firstname.lastname@example.org [Hansen] Senge, P. et al (2008) The Necessary Revolution, asNicholas Brearley Publishing - as paraphrased in C.Cooper's MMM paper Oof, Edward Ruscha, 1962, Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), New York