Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Analysis of Poo-Pourri Commercial
Transcript of Analysis of Poo-Pourri Commercial
narrator alludes to the iPhone 5 in order to make their product seem very popular
implies that their product is even better than the iPhone 5 (a very popular product)
uses vivid images to add humor to the commercial
catches the attention of the viewer
humor makes the commercial memorable
very to the point when speaking about her feces
doesn't beat around the bush about the topic
utilizes data and statistics in order to convince the audience to purchase the product
appeals to the audience in the form of logos
over exaggerates the stench of her feces
makes the viewer think that if their product can mask the stench of a "300 cow dairy farm" it would be effective on any stink
uses many metaphors for "poop"
tone of narrator is very humorous and matter-of-fact
uses satire to make fun of the human "weakness" of defecating