Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Primerica
91,000 Life Insurance Licensed Representatives in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam, and Canada
4.5 million lives insured
$664 billion of Life Insurance in Force
$1 billion in Death Benefits Paid to Main Street Families in 2011
19,800 Policies issued per month (avg)
22,000 Securities Licensed Representatives
2 million clients with investment accounts
$33 billion of savings invested for Main Street families
12,900 new accounts opened per month (avg)
Primerica in Minnesota
910 Life Insurance Licensed Representatives
63,000 lives insured
$8 billion of Life Insurance in Force
$10 million in Death Benefits Paid to Minnesota Families in 2011
381 Securities Licensed Representatives
$672 million of savings invested for Minnesota families Primerica by the Numbers TBD Main Street Representatives Helping
Main Street Families — ACLI Fact Book, 2009 1.52% “The ‘need’ in the middle income markets greatly exceeds
the industry’s capacity to adequately serve these markets.”
— The Wall Street Journal, February 17, 2005 Our goal is to serve the middle market, and despite all of our tremendous achievements, we have barely scratched the surface of our market share. Our Target Market Over the past three decades, Primerica has been a Main Street company for Main Street North America. Our mission is to help middle-income families earn more income and become properly protected, debt free and financially independent. 2 -We teach people about how money works,
-We offer a Financial Needs Analysis, and
-We provide a variety of products and services to help middle-income families become financially independent. Primerica 9 1 (5) Total number of sales representatives as of September 30, 2010
(6) Number of producing exclusive and independent agents
(7) Global representatives
(8) Number of wealth advisors
(9) Number of financial advisors Source: company filings and websites. Data as of December 31, 2010 unless otherwise noted
(1) Size of life sales force as of March 31, 2011. Approximately 22,500 sales representatives
are also licensed to sell mutual funds in North America as of December 31, 2010
(2) Aflac U.S. licensed sales associates
(3) Number of licensed sales professionals
(4) Number of agents We Are the Largest Independent Financial Services Marketing Organization in North America If it’s complicated, we don’t offer it! -Listed on New York Stock Exchange (PRI)
-Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau
-Rated A+ *Primerica’s term life insurance is underwritten by National Benefit Life Insurance Company, Home Office: Long Island City, NY, in New York State, Primerica Life Insurance Company, Executive Offices: Duluth, GA, in all other U. S. jurisdictions; and Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada, Home Office: Mississauga, Ontario, in Canada. Investments offered by: PFS Investments Inc., 3120 Breckinridge Blvd., Duluth, GA, 30099, 770-381-1000.